MAXX OLEO Conveyor Belts
These Belts Fight The Swell
MAXX OLEO conveyor belts are well-suited for conveying a wide range of materials which may either contain, or are coated with oil. The result is a longer belt life.
MAXX OLEO conveyor belts are oil resistant which means, unlike general purpose belts, they resist swelling when coming into contact with petroleum based oil, greases, animal or vegetable fats, etc.
MAXX OLEO conveyor belts are designed for use in a number of applications, including but
not limited to:
- Coated Fertilizer Products
- Refineries For Handling Pet Coke
- Scrap Recycling And Compost Handling
- Soya And Grain Handling Facilities
- Hot Asphalt/Hot Mix Plants
- Metal Turnings