MAXX ROCK ™
High-Impact & Tear-Resistant Conveyor Belts
MAXX ROCK conveyor belts are the preferred alternative to conventional multi-ply belts in a number of tough, high-impact applications:
- High Impact Applications such as Loading Rocks from Primary Crushers
- High Fall Height of Material
- Long Haul Applications with Low Elongation
- High-Speed Unloading and Feeder Applications Prone to Presence of Tramp Material
- Scrap Recycling Plants and Log Decks
High-impact, high-tear conditions—such as the continuous pounding of rocks from primary crushers—can cause conventional multi-ply conveyor belts to fail due to carcass fatigue and shorten conveyor life.
Unlike conventional multi-ply belts, MAXX ROCK conveyor belts are specifically engineered for high tenacity. The unique construction of the fabric ply and specifically-formulated cover compounds used in MAXX ROCK conveyor belts ensure higher longitudinal flexibility while guaranteeing very low elongation at working loads that standard EP/NN belts cannot handle. MAXX ROCK conveyor belts are made in single-ply or two-ply versions, offering strength ratings up to 1200 PIW.
For more information on MAXX ROCK conveyor belts, please click on the image to download our brochure.