A New Conveyor Belting Solution for Enhanced Performance
MAXX ARMOUR conveyor belts are specifically designed to perform in the most demanding bulk handling applications. Using STET DuPont™ Kevlar® AP in the carcass construction, these conveyor belts provide a belting solution for enhanced performance, and can be used on even the most critical conveyor systems.
MAXX ARMOUR® Conveyor Belt Benefits:
- Up to 30% Weight Reduction Compared to Other Belts
- Extremely Low Stretch
- High Strength to Weight Ratio
- Reduces Demand Horsepower
- Increased Component Life
- Single Ply Construction Reduces Roll Diameter
- Per Foot So There Are Fewer Joints
- Fire, Heat, and Chemical Resistant Carcass
MAXX ARMOUR® conveyor belts are designed for use in surface and underground mines, ports, quarries and other industries for the following applications:
Click here for the MAXX ARMOUR brochureMAXX ARMOUR belts are Fire Resistant and ideal for high heat applications.
- Overland Conveyors
- Slope Conveyors
- Pipe Conveyors
- Feeder Conveyors
- Reclaim Conveyors
- Other Utilizations
For more information on MAXX ARMOUR conveyor belts, Contact Us.